viernes, 7 de abril de 2017

I'm almost done!

     Remember yesterday when I mentioned something about the interview with the recipe? Well, it's almost ready. I worked all day yesterday on this page...

     Have a look!

     Do you like it? Well there are some things I still need to fix. For example, the text needs to be in a block on the left page so I need to write more words in order for the blocks to look even. Also, when I look at it, it seems to be a little bit text heavy so maybe separating the questions a little bit will help. 
     I really like the details of the circles because it gives the pages a more young and fresh vibe instead of a serious and cold tone to the overall magazine. I'm debating on whether deleting the "Healthy breakfast recipe by @kalaskitchen" because I don't want it to be repetitive, but I don't know what will happen with that. As for the recipe, I'm thinking in making the bottom paragraph two columns so it alleviates a little bit the amount of text on that page and let the reader breath with more white space. 

     I love that picture of my mom because she looks happy and radiant, also she's wearing a bright pink which I incorporated throughout the page in several small details like the arrow and the text below the image. Also, since she's drinking a green smoothie, I also managed to include the bright green in some details like the lines and the text. As you can see, I continued using the bottom details as I've been doing with the rest of the pages so it all has coherence and continuity. 

     As for my mom's picture, I might play with it by zooming in and eliminating the section of the house that shows in the background so it becomes less distracting. 

     I decided to use a white background because I feel that I've used too many pages with full-page backgrounds and I thought that the colors would pop out better in a white backdrop. I think that backgrounds need to be used effectively and not always, for example, I'm thinking on changing the background in the introduction of the interview because it just seems that it is too much with the image on the side already. 

I'm almost ready!

-SP

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario