domingo, 2 de abril de 2017

No time

    This weekend was and is still going to be hectic. I need to take all of my pictures but I literally have no time. Also, I have a burrowed camera, which I have to return by Monday. Adding o my problems, I have a wedding on Saturday that starts at 2:00pm until very late at night and on Sunday I work at 1:00pm through midnight... So yeah, I don't know what to do.

     Anyways, on Friday night, I, very diligently, set up my alarm at 10:00am to wake up on Saturday a go straight to take the pictures. However, I unintentionally opened my eyes at 9:00am and couldn't go back to sleep with the thought of all the things I had to do.

     I had a humongous fight with the camera because I don't know how to use it, but I managed to make it work for me. I took around 400 pictures to 5 different objects... That shows how much of a perfectionist I am.

Here are some of the results:

 

    

And this is me taking the pictures:

 

This project is making me anxious!

-SP

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario