domingo, 2 de abril de 2017

A problem sequence

     On Wednesday I was panicking a little bit because I don't have a professional camera to take the pictures. After making a quick survey to all of my friends, turns out, none of them have a camera that I can burrow. I was neglected in using the iPhone camera because I wanted the pictures to be perfect and with the proper quality. Honestly, I had given up until I was in my newspaper class and one girl signed out one of the 3 cameras that the school provided for the newspaper and yearbook class. It was THE "aha moment" I had been waiting for... I, very politely, approached my teacher, Mr. Shannon, and asked to burrow one of the cameras for the weekend for my AICE Media Studies class, when he said yes the big weight on my shoulders faded away. I was happy again.



     Readers, don't be too excited because I have another problem... I don't know how to use a professional camera! Hopefully these two articles have my answers. Thanks again Google.

I'll show you my pictures next post.

-SP

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario