viernes, 7 de abril de 2017

Nervousness runs through my body

     LAST POST BEFORE THE FINAL REVEAL!!! (inside screaming)

     I honestly cannot believe this is almost over. Anyways, the magazine is yet to be completed. I'm panicking a little bit because I haven't completed the cover yet... But don't worry it'll be done and perfect on time.

    Let's clarify some things, RAW is all about organic, natural, and pure ingredients and food. The main target audience is between 20 and 40 years old, mostly women, that want to live a healthier lifestyle. My main purpose is for RAW to be distributed by subscription, online, on farmer's markets, organic supermarkets and some organic restaurants.

     I wanted to discuss a little detail about the cover... I don't plan on placing the barcode in the cover because I believe it would become distracting from the main image. As a result, it will be located in the back along with the price. I don't think that's an issue, in fact, it would be beneficial because I have more space to work with and I won't have the burden of the barcode covering a section of the picture.

     I know I have been showing you pieces of what I have so far but I'm going to place them all together in this post so it becomes easier to visualize how it is turning out.



   


     That's what I have so far and I think it is looking pretty good. Obviously I have a little bit more time to complete the whole thing so some details are subject to change.

I am so excited to show you the final version of RAW very very soon!

Stay tuned

-SP

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario