domingo, 26 de marzo de 2017

May I ask you some questions?

     This is what I see when I talk of an interview two-page spread, or in my case, four-page spread.

  This would be the beginning of the interview, featuring a picture of my mother maybe in the kitchen while cooking or standing with her dishes in front of her. I really like this layout because on the left side I could play with fonts and colors in a white background while also giving a brief overview of what's going to be discussed in the following pages. On the right side, the image of the main subject emphasizes the topic of the interview and gives a clear image of the person.


     When I googled "interview in magazine layout" this very interesting pictures showed up. They analyze and give insight in the interview layout of  Kerrang and ELLE magazine (respectively).

 

     I find these images extremely helpful since I know how an interview should look in a magazine. It should include:
- bold text
- color-scheme pattern
- the subject of the interview in a picture
- a catching main heading
- the first letter of the paragraph should be bold and big
- the questions highlighted in a different color
- an interesting quote from the subject where the image goes
- Subject should look into the camera

     These are some of the questions I've been thinking on asking:
1) What are your thoughts on processed foods?
2) Why do you choose to eat healthy and only cook with organic ingredients?
3) How do you feel when cooking?
4) What is a secret you would give the readers?
5) What is an ingredient that can never be absent in your food?
6) What do you order when you go out to a restaurant?
7) How has your Instagram life affected your passion for cooking?
8) Of what you cook, what is your favorite dish?
9) What are your plans for the future as a chef?

     Do you see what I'm planning? I do, but if you don't it's alright because I'll give you guys a draft soon enough for you to be able to understand my ideas.

-SP

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario