domingo, 19 de marzo de 2017

Paper food just became delicious

     Look at this!


     That woman is just amazing! As you heard on the video by Helen Rennie, playing with sauces adds contrast to the presentation. Also, I really liked the tips she gave about the micro greens, I'll definitely make use of it. However, the one thing that stood out for me was how she sketched the presentation even before plating the dish.

     Let's try:



     As you can see, I incorporated some of the pictures I posted already. On the top right corner I'll put some of the appetizers that are made of cucumber and salmon. On the main plate there's the tuna tartar tower on one side of the plate and glazed balsamic vinegar stroked through the white surface, also I included some of the red pepper drops around with the green micro leafs. Located in the 8-shaped plate on one side I could have pesto and shrimp pasta and on the other side some green or back olives. I really liked the look of it but I must wait until the weekend and see how it will turn out. 

     Just in case you don't remember, this is the background that I used in the drawing. 



     Okay, it's starting to look more real... I LOVE IT!

-SP

PS: I'm not the best illustrator, sorry about that.





Citations:
Helenrennie. "Sexy Food Plating (this time in HD)." YouTube. YouTube, 26 May 2015. Web. 19 Mar. 2017.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario